The convention will be held through Zoom (84485592385).
Mr. Johnson Ph: 301 442 6287
Mr. Selwin Peter Ph: 240 993 9282
Main Venue – Auditorium
Kids class: Room – A
Teens class: Room – B
English Translation room: Room – C
Indian cuisine will be served in Cafeteria
General Registration Information
- A maximum of 200 will be registered.
- Preference will be given to the first-comers.
- Online registration will start on Jan 12th, 2020 at https://www.tafministries.org/.
- Local participants in the US must register (No fees required).
- Participants should arrange their own accommodation.
- International participants should arrange for their own visas to attend the convention.
- A non-refundable registration fees of $200 should be paid as mentioned in the registration form.
- Registration and payment for international participants is mandatory.
- Lodging and food will be provided
- Free sightseeing to E.G White tour (Michigan), General Conference Headquarters and Washington D.C
After you register and are not able attend, please contact the Registration immediately and cancel your registration. Registration fees will not be refunded. There are people in waiting list who would want to take your place.
Kids and teens
Please note that there would be a separate session for the kids on Saturday, the whole day. Kids should be with their parents on Friday.
Teens will have separate sabbath school lesson and divine service. During the Friday vespers service and the afternoon session, teens should sit with their families.
4050 Powder Mill Rd, Beltsville, MD 20705Phone: (301) 572-7100
9113 Baltimore Ave, College Park, MD 20740Phone: (301) 476-4603
It is mandatory to attend all the meeting on all three. Attendance will be taken.
Jan 12th , 2020 – Convention Registration Open
April 15th, 2020 – Convention Registration Closed