The ministries of this church are the life blood of this church. You will want to become involved where your spiritual needs can be fulfilled and where you can share what God has done in your life. Whether it is joining in community service or becoming part of the youth group we want for you to find a place to serve and a place to grow as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Make sure you check out the ministry opportunities we have to offer!
- Homeless Ministries: We are to feed the hungry, clothes the naked, and comfort the suffering and afflicted. We are to minister to the despairing, and to inspire hope in the hopeless.
The work which disciples did, we are also to do. Every Christian is to be a missionary. In sympathy and compassion we are to minister to those in need of help, seeking with unselfish earnestness to lighten the woes of suffering humanity.
- Children’s Ministries: The children in our church are not just the future–they are actively included in the ministries of the church today.
- Family Ministries: We all belong to a family and no matter who your family is made up of, we want to support you.
- Health Ministries: Health Ministries is not only about assisting our members with living healthier, happier lives; it is also about reaching out to the surrounding community.
- Prayer Ministry: A ministry of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. … I would like to invite you to consider making prayer the most important priority in your life.
- Women’s Ministries: Women’s Ministries provides the opportunity for women to grow spiritually and socially through a network of support groups active in the church.
- Midweek Bible Study:
- Adult Sabbath School: Join one of our adult Sabbath school lesson study groups. Every week small groups get together to share what they learned from the lesson and how it has made a difference in their lives.